Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Holy Crap!

So I realize that it has infact been awhile since I last posted but I can tell you that there is a very good reason for it. Thursday was just a day that I didnt feel like postin anything, but on friday I had to work until 4 but the catch was I had to be at the library at my school to finish a test by 5, needless to say I was in a huge hurry. So when I got there, there was two choices, either park in my parking lot that is forever away and miss the test and get a zero for it, or park in reserved parking and risk getting a ticket. Obviously I chose the latter. So I finish my test I come out side to be greeted with a ticket, I look at the time on my phone and it read 4:46, the time on the ticket read 4:41. I was pissed, majorly. That ticket also foiled my plans to go to the Mychildern Mybride concert that night because now I gotta pay off that ticket. But anyway saturdays I work from 10pm until 4:30am on sunday, freakin graveyard shift. Then sunday and monday were spent writing a 1200 word essay for my english class. So today I am writing a blog. This isnt it tho cause I gotta go to work, but Ill be writing one after work.

K Bye
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment