I'm this band here in lubbock and we've only been together for bout a couple weeks (we are still missing a bassist). Me and our other guitarist have very different writing styles, but the thing is that it works really well. He'll write some crazy riff and I'll lay down some groovin rhythym behind it and it just seems to work. I'm so psyched for this you know? So last night we were tryin to figure out some names for our band and we came up with a few possibilities:
Oh Snap! A Beartrap!
And They Call It Treason(or just call it treason)
The Shindig(or Addicted to the Shindig)
Wham Bam, Thank You Ma'am
Andrea Andretta
...amongst others but those were a few that stood out to me. If you have any suggestions you should def let me know. Just for your sake, we are a hardcore/punk band with some electronic influences similar to that of Oceana/A Day to Remember/and Sky Eats Airplane.
also check out this band, artist or whatever you wanna call it. The guitarist of the band Means has a new project entitled The Emerson Letters. It is just him and his acoustic guitar, but it is sooooo good. I posted a video of his single Everest(See This Through). Ch-Ch-Check it.
so that is it for now I'll be back tho so don't be sad
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Oh Snap! A Beartrap!
Labels:
a day to remember,
Band,
band name,
hardcore,
lubbock,
means,
music,
oceana,
sky eats airplane,
the emerson letters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment